1851 South Bell Street
Crystal City, Arlington, VA 22202
Get directions via Google maps
Notice: Road closures Sunday, June 10
On Sunday, June 10, the Air Force Cycling Classic will be held in Crystal City. Take Metro if you can! If you have to drive, please allow extra time and be careful; there will be road closures and a lot of foot and bike traffic.
- 18th St will be open, with access to the loading driveway and the Artomatic freight elevator.
- The18th st garage will fill up early since others will be closed or hard to get to
- 20th St will be closed, as will that garage
The main entrance is on S. Bell Street. The building is set back from the road; enjoy the walk through the grassy courtyard to get there.
The back entrance is on Crystal Drive between 18th and 20th streets. From Crystal Drive, you'll cross a little service road to get to the door.
While there is a lot free parking in garages and on the street, we recommend Metro if you come on weekends, the busiest times. The closest parking options are:
- Street parking -- read the signs carefully, but most of it is free weekends and evenings
- Garage, 18th Street between Bell Street and Crystal Drive. (Not large...if lots of cars are coming out, don't go in!)
- Garage, 20th Street between Bell Street and Crystal Drive (Ditto.)
- Crystal Drive between 20th and 23rd streets (Bigger and a better bet if the others are full)
Both these garages are free after 4:00 PM on weekdays, and all day Saturday and Sunday. Please note that the garage directly under the building is not open during the event.
Metro: Yellow and Blue Lines
Artomatic is less than a block from Crystal City Metro station. Cross the street and walk one-half block south on Bell Street. Artomatic is on your left, through the big courtyard.
The last train towards DC leaves at 11:49 PM on Sunday through Thursday, and 2:49 AM on Friday and Saturday nights (that is, Saturday and Sunday mornings).
There are three Capital Bikeshare stations on the same block as the building: At 18th Street and Bell Street, 20th and Bell Street, and behind the building on Crystal Drive between 18th and 20th streets.
There are also bike racks at the front of Artomatic (1851 S Bell Street) and on 20th street near Crystal Drive.